MY BEAUTIFUL LIFE: SCARLETT JOHANSSON


Hollywood’s favorite knockout talks must-haves, must-dos and instant makeover secrets.

Beauty Belief
“For every day, I never wear foundation, just concealer. But for being photographed, it’s nice to even out your skin tone.”

Signature Look
“I always look at the golden age of Hollywood, the late 1940s and early ‘50s, for inspiration. I use bronzer a lot, even on my eyes, with a blush brush. If you sweep it across your whole eyelid, it falls into the crease in the right way. With a little mascara and defined brows, it’s very warm and nice.”

Beauty Faux pas
“I first wore make up when I was 11 or 12, like blue lipstick and green nail polish and stuff with glitter. You know, it was the 1990s.”

Get Glamourous Tip
“Red lipstick can complete-or make-a look.”

Hair Secret
"I think my face looks more elegant when I wear my hair up. Although I have experimented a lot with hair colour I feel most myself when super, super platinum blond. I also went dark red for Iron Man 2- I don’t like to wear wigs!"

Beauty kit essentials
"Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser is my go-to face wash. Dolce and Gabbana Passion Duo Gloss Fusion Lipstick in Inflation is a great red for any occasion, Frames! Hair Treatment Line Shampoo for Color Treated Hair maintains and protects my colour."

Traveller tips
“My skin feels so congested when I travel. I drink a ton of water with lemon while I’m on board and steam my face as soon as I get off the plane.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top MBA Colleges in Chennai

BEST ELECTRICAL COMPANIES IN INDIA

Best Eye Hospitals in INDIA